Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Public Service Announcement "I screwed up big time! "

You know, I believe I just did. And rightly so, I had no idea what I was doing. And now, I have to do alot of explaining, 'cause, I admit it, it wasn't right. If it appeared vengeful or anything hateful, I didn't intend it to be like that, that's why it's gone. I'll say this, I'm not proud of it.
Now I think the right lyrics that ought to go with this apology is Simple Plan's "Untitled" lyrics... "I've made my mistakes, got nowhere to run, the night goes on as I'm fadin' away", "So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered, and I can't explain what happened, and I can't erase the things that I've done"...
Will it be enough? I don't blame the person it's intended for if it's not. And I have learnt something from this: Firstly, no matter how you feel, it just isn't right to shoot your mouth off without even thinking of what the other person may feel, that's just inconsiderate. Rather, take time out to think and do communicate in a more diplomatic way. Some things just ought not to be said. My thanks to that person who pointed that out to me.
Secondly, I've learnt to never, ever, listen to anything that has got to do with rock music again, lest I get emotional enough to run my mouth of again! Gosh, how do you guys survive with that stuff?! (Psych! , I'm kidding here) I'ma not stray away from rap ever again.